Plywood is an extremely versatile product made from thin sheets of softwood veneers bonded together to produce a flat sheet. It is used for a wide range of structural, interior and exterior applications - from formwork through to internal paneling.
- Durable, but light material, which can be easily processed.
- Can be subjected to further painting, oil coating, varnishing, dipping, CPL sheeting and veneering, brushing, sanding and milling.
- Easy to cut and process on different lathes, including CNC machines.
- The cross grained construction of plywood improves its dimensional stability by reducing expansion and shrinkage. It also ensures that plywood sheets remain relatively stable under changes of temperature and moisture.
- Furniture production and joinery
- Interior finishing and decorative elements
- Shopping facilities
- Wall finishing; flooring
- Structural design, building and construction work, formworks and sheet work
- Building and exterior wall sheating, facades and roofing
- Industrial and commercial building, packaging.
|Type of plywood||Coniferous plywood (pine 90% + 10 spruce)|
|Type of plywood||Water resistant plywood - phenol glue|
|Veneer thickness||9 - 40 mm|
|Density class||I/III, II/II, II/III, II/IV, III/III, III/IV, IV/IV|
|THICKNESS [mm] / NUMBER OF LAYERS|
|2440 x 1220||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|1220 x 2440||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|2500 x 1250||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|1250 x 2500||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|2500 x 2500||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|